::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


What The Hell Man?!

Hey guise, quick post.
I'm so angry rite now! Wanna know why?
So I was on tumblr like any other day. Then I saw a post...
This photo is circulating. 
I feel so bad for EXO right now.
Security had another issue at the airport.

Apparently Kris got kissed.
Kai and Luhan got hit and Sehun cried because he got mobbed.

Seriously SM, these are young boys.
They don’t get enough sleep or food and they are constantly thrown into situations like that.
You are wearing them too thin.
I’m so concerned for this group’s safety. Not just physical but mental too.
Someone is going to break.
The strong maknae cried. What does that tell you?
This hurts my heart. 
Fans, we know you like them and want to touch them but they are human too. You are hurting them by being too forceful. Take a step back. Would you want someone to treat you this way?
#protectEXO source
What the hell man?
Why would they do that?! Can't they show some
respect to EXO?! Give them some space or something!!
Its not like they're gonna love u more, but think ur annoying!
What is wrong with those people
If I get to meet EXO or any other idol, I would at least
give them space and show some respect by asking permission
to hug or get their autograph.
I'M SO ANGRY TO THE PERSON WHO MADE
SEHUN CRIED BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY!!
I'LL MAKE  THEM SUFFER!
I'LL BRING PAIN TO THEM.
I WILL MAKE THEM BEGGING ON MY KNEES
FOR MERCY.
I think I need to rest......
 (Changmin looks hot in this gif btw...)
Thats all! Bye!
XOXO 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment