::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Thief..

(This post may contain a lot of bad work so its rated PG)
Some stupid bastard stole my precious phone at school.
I left it in my bag just for a while. When I got back
in my class, it was missing. Thats not f*cking good.
My facebook, twitter, insta, tumblr.
I just hope the person won't find it.
My friend said that the person who stole it will sell it.
Hell no...
So this is my message to the thief who took it:
LISTEN HERE PUNK. U MESSED WITH THE WRONG GIRL.
BEFORE YOUR LIFE GETS RUINED, U BETTER TO ADMIT AND
GIVE BACK MY PHONE U NO GOOD SON OF A B*TCH.
I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WATCHING YOU.
GET A LIFE AND STOP SEARCHING OTHER PEOPLES BAG! UR RETARDED
BASTARD. I WONT LET U GET AWAY WITH THIS.
I HAVE MANY SMART FRIENDS AND THEY'LL HELP ME TO FIND YOU.
LAST WARNING.
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment