::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


SWING!

OMG GUISE!
I am so freakin happy! SJ-M is back with Swing.
I was so excited about it when I watched the teaser.
I seriously love the intro of them in the office.
Kyu was so funny and cute when he didn't know how to
use the printing machine thingy that you used in the office.
Eunhyuk saved the day. lol
And the music video was amazing. I loved Kor and Chn version.
Both of them was just perfect.
Lets just say I totally fell in love with ZhouMi
when I watched the MV for like a hundred times..
His smile was just.. GAAAHHHH
I just cant.... ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!
Thats it ZhouMi... U ruined my bias list...
Sorry EXO, but my inner ELF is back... And I'm not alone.
well bye... My bro is addicted to De Coconut Song... 
Bye guys! XOXO
(p.s SWING NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment