::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Sehun's Birthday

Hey guise.
I'm not actually happy with the last post 
about Sehun's birthday cuz I was in a rush.
So I'm doing like a part 2 but with more updates.
I kinda celebrated Sehun's birthday with cousin LSP on LINE.
It was really funny with us fangirling.
I have to admit, I actually cried on Sehun's birthday.
I have no idea why but I juz suddenly shed my tears.

It's a good thing LSP was there for me.
I was just so happy that Sehun exist in my life.
I couldn't get any happier with his idiotic behavior to his hyungs.
I didn't like him for his looks.
I liked him when I saw him dance. The way he dance is special to me.
So, here is some updates of Sehun's birthday.
So the hyungs made a surprise birthday cake for Sehun
(I heard Luhan was behind this)
It was just beautiful. 
So Sehun, once again, Happy Birthday u little shit.
 Bye! XOXO



0 Comments:

Post a Comment