::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Miracles of April(HunHan month♥)

Hey guise!
OMG! I just have to post about this
(since im a hardcore hunhan shipper)
There were so many HunHan moments at EXO Greeting Party in Japan.
My HunHan feels are everywhere. And I cried again.
I am really happy that HunHan is finally back.
I knew they weren't sinking. 
Let me throw u some HunHan in yo face



 This is an unseen HunHan photo.
Luhan said he let Sehun win bcuz Sehun is his dongsaeng.
But Sehun disagrees.
 This is the jackpot.
 This is a photo of Luhan and Sehun eating japanese ramen
This photo was also taken by Kai.
(gif&pics not mine)
I am so happy... I just wanna explode.

 Bye guise!~ XOXO
Happy HunHan month everybody!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment