::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Happy Birthday Oh Sehun!

The day has finally come.
Its Saturday! Yay! But not just any Satuday,
todays date it 12 April.... Every EXO fan must know this...
ITS THE PRINCE MAKNAE OH SEHUN'S BDAY!
Let's celebrate!!!


Oh Sehun.
You turned my life upside down.
For some reason, I fell in love with you when
I saw you dancing to History.
You are the reason why I laugh like an idiot
alone in my bed room.
You're the reason why I stayed up all night watching every
show, performance you've been in.
And you're the reason why I cried today, on this special day.
Even tho you act like a shitty spoiled little brat, but for some reson,
I hate love you. 
I love every thing about you.
Hotness, Dance, Aegyo, Brat.
Thank you Oh Sehun for existing in my life
and making my life happier than ever.
Happy Birthday Oh SeHun.

 




Sehun everywhere! Happy Sehun Day! 
Bye guise! XOXO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment