::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


EXO's Audio and Clip Leaked!

Hey guise!
OMG. I've found a lot of EXO's Overdose
audio everywhere. I haven't found the clip but I'm sure,
I wont watch it. I feel guilty listening to it. So I didn't listen
to the audio. 

I'm pretty sure a lot of EXO fans listened to it cuz
I did the same to TVXQ.(lol)
But seriously, can't u just wait for the MV to be released?
Calm down...
So far... I've only watched the teaser that was officially posted by SM.
Here u go:
Korean Ver
Chinese ver

Well... still waiting for the MV on Tuesday!
Bye! XOXO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment