::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


EXO Comeback Showcase!

Hey guise! Another update here!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
I've just finished watching EXO Comeback Showcase LIVE online.
It wasn't easy. Thank god a lot of EXO blogs on tumblr gave me links to watch it.
So yeah I was watching it. Up until they were performing Growl
the video crashed.
So I went on another link hunt and all of them were crashed.

 Thank god someone gave
me a link to me and it was perfect. I manage to continue watching
when they were performing 좋아좋아 and RUN.
And hell yeah I manage to watch the Music Video.
The MV was so awesome! They were like lost in a maze!
And Sehun was just... Sehun... He's hot....
Anyway, I enjoyed it. It was freaking amazing!!! I was like:
My parents saw me... But who cares!!! #YOLO
So now I can listen to the audio since I watched the MV officially.
Oooh yeah!
So now, we have to wait for SM to release the MV on YouTube
and the album on iTunes.
Well... Thats it!
REMINDER! 5 MORE DAYS TILL LU-GE BDAY!
Kay bye!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment