::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


MILLENIUM BOY copying EXO?

Hey guise, so school has started
and I was really happy to see my friends again.
So one of my pal Amira told me about this EXO's thai cover group who names
themselves 'MILLENIUM BOY' (MB). They have like 11 thai members and a korean member.
She told me they dance to EXO's song
and all that was pretty normal. But they crossed the line.
Amira told me they held fan meeting, made TV appearances in their country and allkpop stated
that they made their own showcase or somewhat event at Indonesia.
They kinda have like 90,000 fans already.
So.. they're kinda being famous and making money by using EXO's name and stuff. (plagiarism)
And they're copying exactly like EXO like their habits, hairstyles, picture poses, outfit and OTPs. WTH.
They are also known as EXO-T. You know kinda EXO-K for Korea
and EXO-M for Mandarin so I guess EXO-T means Thailand. 
I heard some of the people at Thailand were mistaken that they thought MB is the real EXO.
So many EXO's fan were crazy mad about this shit and bashed them with no mercy.
I have to say it was kinda harsh.
I know, they're making money by using EXO's stuff but juz don't be too mean.
After this whole thing, MB uploaded an apology video.
Also what I read at allkpop, SM was gonna take legal action about them, but then
SM somehow decided to show leniency. Wow. 
I guess SM felt guilty after watching their apology video.
I saw a picture of MB stepping on a picture(?) of Kai(?) Im not pretty sure. But thats f*cked up.
If you guise wanna read some more details.. go check it out at-----> allkpop 
So yeah. Here's their apology video and some pictures of them.

 Up here is a pic of of MB member K who plays as Kai.

 And here is like the MB ver of Hunhan(not cool man, NOT COOL)
 This is Song who plays as Sehun. (VERY NOT COOL MAN)
 Baekhyun's look alike, Em.

 So this is them... Doing the wolf pose that only looks good on EXO. ONLY EXO.


So they changed a few thing on EXO's real logo.






So please support the REAL EXO!
I'm trying not to be harsh on MB. 
They're EXO fans too. So yeah. Just don't go too cray-cray.
Bye! WE ARE ONE!엑소 사랑하자XOXO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment