::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Corpse Party!

Aww man. 
Only 3 more days and we're gonna have to go back
to hell  school. But I haven't had enough. I mean, the whole
school holiday was about my aunt's getting married. I admit the 
food was outstanding. I wish holiday can last longer.
Anyways, recently I haven't heard anything about EXO cuz I was
too busy read/watch Corpse Party. It scarred my brain forever.
But it was actually fun(I like violence) to watch. Sachiko was actually cute.
Kinda
But I think I like the manga more than the Anime cuz the
anime is freakin messed up than the manga.
But sadly, I haven't finished reading the manga cuz the next chapter
wasn't uploaded yet. The anime.... Yeah I finished it.... My brain hurts watching it. 
HOW CAN YOSHIKI DIE WHEN HE'S ABOUT TO CONFESS TO AYUMI!
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Watching the anime was torture so I prefer the manga.
Lets just say I fell deeply in love with Kizami when Yuka first met him.
(But I fell in love with him when i read the manga of course)

Look at him! He's like an angel! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
But sadly why did he had to turn into a crazy scary psycho
Oh well... Thats all I wanna update. I think I'll update again tonight.
Bye! XOXO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment