::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Mine!!

Hey guise.
I'm a little mad that my friend.. (not gonna say her name)
likes my bias.. that is my Hun.....
God that feeling.. Its like a fire in my heart...
Of course I was like, 
 
And she told me to calm down and said that its just an artist.
I'm pretty sure I feel it went like this
(Im Brian and my friend is G.Na)
Its not just an artist, oh no, ITS MY BIAS.
I liked him when EXO just released History. That means I liked him first!

I'm sorry for putting a lot of Brian gifs. 
When it comes to being fabulous, he's the one who comes
in my head first. Other than him.. Jo Kwon, Key and Heechul I guess.
But Brian fitss the situation. gotta love him.
Bye.. Gotta study, the mid year exam is just around the corner.
Hey, who knows maybe if I get good grades, my parents will buy me a new phone.
Bye! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment