::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Emergency Couple!!!

Heyy guise!
I've recently have been watching Emergency Couple drama on Mnet.
It comes out only on Mondays and Tuesdays. 
I seriously can't hold back my curiousness.. I have to watch the next episode!
So I watched it online. I just wanted to say...
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!! WATCH IT IF U HAVEN'T!

I love this drama so much, I almost forgot to do my homework. 
Yahh this drama is seriously awesome.. I can't stop watching it. 
Anyways, I really enjoyed the part when Gary showed up! 
Monday couple moments!!
Is it just me or Jin Hee and Chun Soo looked sweet together. I ship them!!
I just can't handle their cute fluffy moments!!!! He calls Jin Hee 'Big Rock'. KYAA!!!
And the the weird thing is, I also ship Jin Hee with Changmin...
They also look cute together especially when Changmin is taking care of Jin Hee.
I feel so.. Idk... When Changmin threats Chun Soo for liking Jin Hee.
And Chun Soo admits that he actually likes Jin Hee!!!!

Aigoo... What's wrong with me? 
I think I should rest after two days straight watching this beautiful drama.
My favourite moments!!!!(so far)




 



This scene was so adorable!!!!!
Well... Bye for now!
XOXO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment