::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


My Love From The Star

Heeeyyyy~
I finally got some time to post on this blog.
So, Im gonna talk about the drama that I've wrote as the title
that is 'My love from the star'.
I'm a person who is picky with dramas. I'm also lazy to watch
it to sometimes.
My cousin thats LSP of course recommended me to watch
this drama. When I saw the trailer, I wasn't that interested.
Then, LSP told me it was about an alien from another star came to Earth
400 years ago and fell in love with an actress.
Sure. I'll watch it.

I guess it was amazing. I love how they show some like bonus
scenes at the end. And the drama was hilarious.
I loved Cheon Song Yi's character. She's just being herself and all.
And Kim Soohyun or known as Do Min Joon, is hot as always.
I personally loved Yoon Jae and Min Joon's moments.
I have to admit, this drama did made me cry. Just a little.

I really love this drama, its funny, the suspense bedazzled me and such
but I think I prefer King Of Ambition over My Love From The Star. Mianhae...

Well... I think I have to do some stretching after 3 days in front of
my laptop, finishing this drama... My back seriously hurts.. and my neck too

Bye~~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment