::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Sehun's new hairstyle! \(*T▽T*)/


(I know its kinda rude but i really love this GIF. No offence.)
Heyy guys. So i was on facebook and some
EXO fanpage posted pictures of EXO-K baking cookies.
OMG.. That is so cute ಥ⌣ಥ




And look what I found....
Sehun being a DJ while wearing an apron....
This fandom is just.... Incredible... LOL
And one more thing, I notice something different from Sehun
and its his hair. OMG.. He finally got a new hair style.
Tbh I really didn't like his recent hairstyle........(Sorry Sehun )
But when I saw his new one... HE LOOKS SUPER HOT!!!


He is just perfect (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Me.....
I think thats kinda it... Bye guys XOXO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment