::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Annyeonghaseyo B*itches


Sorry for the rude language. Hey! Im freakin back!! Yay!
After all these months and days...
So Im already form 2 this year and its not so bad.. (For the first day)
Im really worried about PBS that caused me stressed for
the whole freakin year.
Anyways, I wanted to tell how happy I am that my cousin Dayah,
who was a big fan of 1D is now crazy about EXO.

Muahahaha >:D I told u so Dayah
But Im really happy that she now likes k-pop.
I can finally fangirl over something with her .
My reaction when she confessed to me that she likes EXO;



HAHAHA XD
Well Dayah, I welcome u to EXO fandom... (beware)
Well.. thats all the time I have to write. I hope I write more this
year. Bye guise. XOXO <---


0 Comments:

Post a Comment