::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


I'm Back!!!

Hi guys!!! 
OMG... Its been like 5 months I haven't post anything on my blog.
Since I got into secondary school I've become SUPER BUSY AND LAZY
to anything here on my blog. 
So recently, I'm more into EXO.. Yeah. I like them..
Especially Sehun.. The maknae.. Im sure a lot of
ELFs r gonna kill me. hehehe
But Im still an ELF!  Don't worry guise!
And hey! SuJu are finally coming to Malaysia! YES!!!
So.. I'll be posting later. maybe after the finals?
yeah.... I gotta focus on History @_@(reminds me of EXO's history)
hehehe..
Bye!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment