::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Asia Super Showcase And 'Catch Me' World Tour In Malaysia!

Okay... quick note,
I'm posting cuz I luv k-pop okay!
OH MY GOD! 
SNSD, AoA and Shinwa are coming to Malaysia
for 2013 Asia Super Showcase rite at Dataran Merdeka!!!

Okay... about SNSD, I like them... So wat? I noe I insult them
back then... And i take it back... Heyy, it's the past!
Shinwa,, I love them too.. They seem so close to SuJu
on Shinwa Broadcast... I also love their song 'Venus'
But as for AoA.... I never heard of them in my life.......
I wish f(x) came...
Oh well ^^
Owh and TVXQ is also doing a concert here in MALAYSIA!!

Have i mention this in any post....? Nah, Yes people.. I'm also 
a freakin Cassie... So Im an ELF, a Shawol and a Cassie!
YAAAH!! I WANNA GO TO THEIR CONCERT!
But... of course... My mom wont let me.... =..="

Well guys... I'm juz gonna go... heart broken...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment