::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Queen of Ambition

Heyy guys...
So recently I've been watching this awesome
korean drama titled Queen of Ambtion.
Or was it King of Ambition...??? Who cares anyway....
I freakin luv this drama.. The drama tells the tale of an ambitious
woman born into poverty who will not let anything stand in her way
as she tries to become the first lady, and a hopeless romantic
who will sacrifice anything for her... But when she betrays him, 
he takes his revenge....

Yahh... I really love this drama... First it does sounds intresting
but I was too lazy to watch it... But when I saw Yunho from TVXQ
in the trailer, I watched it....

The last two episode made me cry so bad... Even my friends in school
asked me why did my eyes look so weird... HAHA ^^
U guys should watch it... I also luv the OST sung by Ailee.
The song was 'Ice Flower' I love that song!
Well i should wake up early for tomorrow.... Seeya guys!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment