::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Super Show 5!!!

Hi guys!
I haven't post anything in... wait.. is it
IN or ON? Watever.... So recently... Super Junior
has started SS5... YAYAYA!!!!
WAAAHH!!! I juz freakin hope that there will
be SS5 in M'sia... but... there was an article I read in 
allkpop and they said about Super Junior will perform starting
from Seoul, Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia, Argentina, 
Peru, Chile, Brazil and Europe...
WTH IS MALAYSIA!!??
I'm freakin mad cuz I also heard my Yeye won't be in some of
those concert.... He announced that he will
be enlisting in the army this year.... NOO!!!!! DON'T GO!!!
Huhuhu....
I juz hope there will be SS5 in Malaysia (there better be)
before Yeye goes to the army...
Hmm..... well... I gotta finish my unfinished homework...
Bye.... ^____^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment