::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Saengil Chukha Hamnida Kyu Oppa!

Hello! Wat day is it today? Hmm... OMO!!!


OH MY GAWD! It's......
KYU'S B'DAY!

YAY! IT'S SUPER JUNIOR'S EVIL MAKNAE BIRTHDAY!!!
pARTy!

Kyu,U grew up so fast..... Ur talented, ur funny, and awesome!
Well there's nothing to say and I still have homework soo.... I'll leave
some of Kyu pics ^_^ peace!


 Sarang hamnida oppa!
 LOL! I Love This gIF!
HAHA! >,<
Talented KyuHyun
 Cute Raindeer Kyu? LOL!
 HAHAHA! MY TUMMY HURTS!
How come Kyu is more beautiful than me?(jealous)
 Shy Kyu <3
Well my father is beside me and it's very awkward so bye
guys! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVIL MAKNAE KYU!<3






0 Comments:

Post a Comment