::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Not So Bad....(Part 1)

WOOHOO!
It's weekend! I've been thing about it and I'm so proud of my
self that I survived the whole week! Since I'm new
at that school, we Form 1 have this orentasi thingy..
And my thigh hurts by sitting on floor for the whole week...
We even have to listen to boring speeches....
BORING!

Also this teacher kept asking us stupid question like
"Wat is the full name of the PK Hem, PK Koko & Akademik?"
How should I know!
The worst part is.... My science teacher super freaking boring
and a jerk. A real jerk! He's not even teaching us!
He kept asking us question that we haven't learned yet.
I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

But one of my friend juz joined my class...
I wont be alone anymore!
LOL! Next week will start learning.... NOOOO!

Btw, can we continue on part 2? Theres so much tell... So much...
Bye guys!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment