::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Not So Bad (Part 2)

Okay, during the speeches, some prefects came
to watch us, and to be honest, some of them caught my attention.
The boys prefects are kinda good looking. One of them looks like
Choi Minho! (girly scream)

And I was like...........
But then I realized thats not MINHO!
And I will never turn my back to my Yesung oppa!
LOL! Yeah..... It's a good thing that the principle 
is my dads friends.... Hope he'll give me easiness like going home early...
Owh.... gtg guys! I write some more post later! 
Bye!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment