::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


First day of school...

UURRGGHHH...
Hey guys... So today was my first day at secondary school.
I hate it... LOL! It's driving crazy!
The place was freakin huge. Huge as a museum...
Second, the seniors especially the BOYS
were insulting us (form 1).... Hate it....
They were like following us when we had a tour around
the school..... I was so angry and annoyed, deep in my heart:


Okay.... and the sad part.... I was apart from my friend...
Well my parents want me to focus on agama and they made
me learn arabic...(to arabicc readers, no hard feelings.
I'm juz not intrested okay) my back hurts until now...
I don't wanna go there anymore...

Well bye guys... I have to get ready for more tomorrow...
(Btw, have u guys watch SJ-M Break Down Teaser?
They all look hawt!)
Okay.... For real, Bye!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment