::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


OMG!!

OMG! U WON'T BELIEVE WAT I
DREAMED! I SWEAR I DIDN'T MADE
THIS UP!
Okay, so the dream was like this,
I was in my room studying... Then
someone knock the door, so I let the person
in. And that person was KYUHYUN!
I was really surprised to see him...
This is the worst part, suddenly he pushed me
against the wall and... ______ me.... I was shocked
and ran to the living room downstairs...
But then, Yesung came and saw me. He asked me 
"What's wrong my love?" I didn't do anything but standing
still... He CAME to me, HUGGED me and
did the same thing like Kyu did....(can't tell you...)
I was getting worried.... But I woke up.....

I really think that was one of the
weirdest dream I ever had... I juz enjoyed it 
a little....... Then I heard SuJu's SPY.
I went to the living room and saw SPY M/V
on TV...
So I juz enjoyed it...
Well.... Thats all I wanna share...
Bye guys!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment