::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


MOMMY!

안녕하세요
Don't go!
Urrgghh it's so sad that my mom will be goin to Umrah
for 2 weeks wit my grandmother...
I hope she'll buy me a perfect 
telekung for me... Last time she bought me an
adult size.... =_="
Well... I'll pray for them so they would have
a safe flight and grandmother will be healthy...
She has high blood pressure ...
I'll miss you very, very much!


Good bye mom! SARANGHAE!
I also wanna say gomawo to my cousin LSP who
helped me edit my cursor.... ^^ I can't wait to see
to see you tomorrow!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment