::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Mnet Asian Music Awards #2

안녕하세요!
Back to the title above,
I juz wanna share some pics
of SuJu in MAMA...
 SuJu performing Mr. Simple... modern...
 Shindong, Ryeowook, Sungmin & Kangin
at the Red carpet
 Yesung giving speech when SuJu won
'Album of the Year'
 Sungmin & Eunhyuk enjoying the show
 Kyu's speech
Super Junior at MAMA
Kangin, Shindong & Sumgmin giving
thumbs up to Sistar
KyuWook at MAMA
 I juz love Minnie's hair. It charming

SuJu saying 'Thank You' in other
languages
Super Junior at red carpet
HAHA! DAEBAK!!

SJ at red carpet....
Who wants to get kissed my Sungmin?
I know I do...
Super Junior caught on camera
EXO supporting Super Junior while
SuJu receiving an award
"We are Super Junior!"
Awesome!
Super Junior on stage
Donghae doing victory dance when receiving
'Best Line Award'
Kyuhyun on red carpet
Eunhyuk giving a speech
LOL! Yesung & G-Dragon talking to each other ^^
Well bye guys!
사랑해 예성 !!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment