::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Super Junior's 7th Anniversary!

안녕하세요!
Hi chingus! Yea... I know it has passed for
a few days but I had to go on a vacation.
Okay back to the topic... 
OMG! IT'S SUPER JUNIOR'S 7 ANNIVERSARY!
7 years ago today, Super Junior was formed!!! 
I can't believe it's already been 7 years since their debut~ >w<
According to Super Junior's facebook page, there was a fan party on October 20th to celebrate the anniversary ^^
I'm glad Leeteuk was able to celebrate with everyone before his enlistment!!

Oh yea! I want u guys to watch this video! To E.L.Fs,
don't cry okay!
Well... thats thats. I hope u E.L.F always,
ALWAYS
love Super Junior....
 My Boys in the City
 This is them in their 7th Anniversary party.
 All of them...
 including Zhou Mi & Henry.
    


0 Comments:

Post a Comment