::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Shining Star

♬Shining star~
Like a little diamond, 
Makes me love~♬
Heey guys... so recently, I found this
Super Junior song on one video. It's sounded sad
but when I found out the meaning, its romantic, sweet & touching.
Wanna see the translation and song? Right here:
I cried watching it... but this is after the
message that Super Junior showed to ELFs...
my reaction:
heheh... well kinda like dat and...
yea.. and like this to...
ONLY E.L.Fs WILL UNDERSTAND!
Heheheh... I'm overreacting...
Well bye...
사랑해 예성~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment