::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Result...

안녕하세요.
Yaa... my UPSR result came
out today.. And the bad news is.... I didn't get
5A's...
 First, I felt very sad and dissapointed.
And all, well not all I guess, called me and ask my
result. I told them I got 3A & 2B.
They all said it was okay and I tried my best.
Okay, u all will be wondering my feelings and 
situation while getting the results...
I was like down here:
First, when the teachers had arrived at the
school hall..
Then, when the headmistress annouced to the students
who got 5A's...

 My name wasn't announced...
Then it was announced. 
I was juz cool and I accept anything that Allah
gave to me. 
Well bye guys...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment