::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Mnet Asian Music Award 2012 #1

안녕하세요
WAA!!! It's MAMA! Yesterday, I juz watched
it live on tv. 
Okay... Before I knew it was on channel 8TV,
in one morning, I woke up early and wanted to watch tv.
Noting was awesome so I watch a radio station thingy.
Then, a commercial came. It was like no other.
IT WAS MAMA!!! I wanted to be crazy but my dad
was beside me.... Inside of me...
So I made a reminder on my phone and vote.
On the day of the award, my parents went out to eat dinner.
Hell yea! I cleaned the couch so I can watch MAMA comfortably.
Then when the camera showed Sungmin...
The fangirl mode juz started... I saw SHINee Onew
making weird faces at the cam.
When SuJu started to perform...
There was a lot of E.L.Fs showed up at MAMA.
They went wild....
Me?




well SuJu won three catagories
- Album of the Year - Super Junior
- Best Global Male Group
- Best Line Award!

Congrats guys! Super Junior is da best!

Well seeyu!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment