::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Annyeong Teukie... :(

안녕하세요.!
NOO!!! Today is a very sad day for
E.L.Fs... Wanna know why? B'cuz, today, on 29 Oct,
is the last day for Super Junior's Leeteuk before he goes
to the army. I think he will be back for the next 2 years?
I dunno, maybe. Leeteuk left nobody in charge. 
 Leeteuk from Super Junior has a little more than a week until he is due to enlist in the army on October 30th.

“Time really does fly. Just a few days ago, I told Donghae, ‘There’s only 13 days left’, and Donghae said, ‘Hyung, it’s 12 days.’ And now there’s about a week. I feel like I’ve experienced how time flies by so fast. I read that the world looks different according to how I think, so I’m t
rying to be optimistic,” Leeteuk optimistically stated.

While fellow member Kangin had gone and came back from the army while Heechul is still currently enlisted, Leeteuk’s absence from the the boy group will carry a different meaning since he is the leader.

“The members are so good that I’m just going to leave. If I give the spot to someone else and he does it so well, I’m going to have no place to stand when I come back. I’m going to tell them that I trust them and just go. I’m a bit worried, of course. The worst case scenario would be seeing the team weaken when I’m gone. I think.. I think that’d be hard. But I trust the members. I believe they’ll do well,” he said and laughed when asked who would be the replacement leader.

This is really sad... When the first time
I saw on SMTOWN's FB, they put a note
where they tell when is Teukie going to the army.
And it was on 30th Oct. So I mark my calander
and today is 29 Oct! I was like Minho down here...
Aigoo... time does goes fast....
Well WE ELF WILL WAIT FOR YOU  TEUKIE OPPA!
We will miss you and your dimple LOL!

Teukie! You changed your hair for the army.
U still look handsome! ^^
So now I will just post a lot pic 
of Super Junior's best leader Leeteuk's pics....
 Aww... thats cute!
 I really gonna miss him :'(
 Hehehe... thats our leader...
 We will miss YOU OPPA!WE WILL WAIT!

안녕히 가세요 이특 오빠! <3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment