::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


UPSR is over!

Anneyeong haseyo!
YEA! UPSR IS FINISHED! I'M FREE!
I CAN EAT INSTANT NOODLE NOW! HAHA!
So sorry that I haven't posted for a really long time.
I had to focus for my exam. I was a great time.
I was so scared on the first day!
But then I got used to it. HEHEHE
Yea, I got a little stress out bcuz of the study n stuff.
And at the last day, u feel time was really fast. Ahh~ 
I'm scared and sad to move on to secondary school.
Well, it's getting late. I better go to sleep.
Saranghae Yesung-ah
SUPER JUNIOR 
SAPPHIRE BLUE 
PROM15E to 13elive! 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment