::Snow Pink::
Beyond The Scene




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hello! Welcome to Wonderland a.k.a my blog! I post mostly about BTS! Come by often :)


Tagboard!





Dance with Bangtan!




Bangtan Dorknyeondan



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


School...


Anneyeong Haseyo!
WAAT! School starts back at the day
after tomorrow!? Wow, time really goes fast... It was like
it was only yesterday me & classmates were forgiving and 
ask forgiveness from each other... Ahh~ Good times...
Hehehe... Well, I better do my Zoom-A before the teachers
starts making my ears bleed... *sigh* I miss my friends...
Well, Bye!
 Haha! Kyuhae!
 Aww~ Kyusung is cute ^_^
 OH Yesung ur so HANDSOME!
 With ur funny weird dance!
 Charming looks...
 Loveable~
 Hot!
 Extremely kawaii!
 And sweet too!
 Saranghae Yesung-ah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment